9/29/2015

Sewing Project for the Man {Thread Theory Finlayson}

Is it just me, or do you also get asked by that special man in your life to make something for him? I always had good intentions, but could never find anything cool enough until I ran across Thread Theory on Pintrest. The Finlayson changed my world and I finally was able to make a awesome shirt. Hands down, this pattern made me so happy. And better yet, it made that man in my life happy to get a handmade shirt from me finally!  If you're looking for detailed information on making the shirt, don't stop here, skip directly to the sewalong on Thread Theory's blog. So helpful and informative!  I NEED to make more, not only for the Man but also for myself.  He wears his so often that I am a bit jealous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment