5/29/2013

Every Day Outfit Series #6 {Simplicity 2599}

Pattern: Simplicity 2599
Sizing: 10 with C bust
Fabric: 1 yds silk at 60 inches
Notions: hook and eye, button
Assembly time: 2 hr
Instructions: good
Modification: did not interface neck facing
Recommend: yes or I wouldn't have made 6 already

Silk makes me happy. How about you? This whimsical little silk shirt commemorates a weekend trip to New York City. I’m not sure how well you can make it out, but yes those are pretzels printed on it. Pretzels (think street vendor) and New York…it would only be better if it was hot dogs. Since I like the fabric so much, I kept this shirt simple. I did have a bit of fabric left so I cut the bow from version E, but it is detachable since it is only adhered with a safety pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment