9/25/2014

It's National Sewing Month {imaging}

image source

September is National Sewing Month and before the month ends, I want to wish everyone happy sewing. Sewing information often surfaces in strange places. Take this image, overstock.com published it back in 2011. Wow, right?  These points are so interesting. I love the fact, too, that an online retail recognizes the benefits of sewing and puts an effort into promoting the skill. Here's wishing that the next year brings you many happy stitches!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I can't get the "whole nine yards" saying and fact out of my head. Plus, I think I may have to get my hands on corduroy just to have some "luxurious-looking fabric" even though the sound it makes when it rubs together is like figure nails on chalkboard to me.

      Delete